Here’s a free website that allows you to help others, no account required. Greater Good is a site entirely dedicated to money donations for, well, the greater good. It sells fair trade items and donates percentages of your purchases to great causes. Each day they have a different project- today’s was getting 24 children to a hospital by way of donations and free-clicks-to-donate. In the past, Greater Good has done a lot of good with their clicks.
Here are some of their click-to-donate successes.
- provided 6 months of care to an orphaned moose
- sent an orphan to school for 5 months
- given a sea lion food for a month
- matched 5 veterans with pets that will help them
- fed 4,000 seniors
- donated toys to children in the developing world
- built ‘castles’ for shelter cats
And many more! Want to get in on the action? All you have to do is check out Greater Good. It has many sub-sites such as The Hunger Site, The Literacy Site, The Animal Rescue Site and The Breast Cancer Site, all dedicated to the special causes that their names suggest.
With just one click, you can do things like:
- give free food to an animal shelter
- give a woman with breast cancer a mammogram
- donate a book to a child in need
- fight hunger and poverty every day
- save land in a forest
- help wildlife
And it’s free! All you have to do is click a simple button. I love free click websites, because it’s so easy and you can do it every day. Free clicks are a great way to help whatever cause you want, like breast cancer help, encouraging literacy, or feeding the homeless. I have enormous respect for the donors who give the food/books/mammograms/etc when anyone clicks.
You can also sign up for a daily reminder. Each day, they will send you a email telling you to click the free buttons.
Don’t forget to click at care2.com as well! We’ve made a previous post about it.