We’re so honored that Julia over at her numerous blogs has nominated us for the Liebster award.
The rules of the Liebster award is that we must put 11 fun facts about ourselves, answer the 11 questions made by the original blogger, and make 11 questions for anybody we decide to pass it on too. One day, when we find a Liebsterless blog that makes the world a better place, they can answer those questions! So, onto the elevens…
11 Fun Facts About the Bonsai Staff
1. We live all over the world.
2. We also have other blogs: The Flying Buttress, Kidnapping the Toast, palletcolors, Role Models for Me, Pencils to Paper, Nahodny, and more!
3. We all share a passion for Harry Potter as well as charity.
4. I’m still a Girl Scout at age 13 and no, I don’t think it’s uncool.
5. Ruby (president) is vegan.
6. Only Hallie and I have met in person. It was really awesome.
7. Kaia and Ruby are pro artists. (Check out Ruby’s blog- palletcolors.com)
8. Kaia has a countless number of cats.
9. Most of us are aspiring authors.
10. Ceej (me) is a black belt in taekwondo.
11. We love likes, comments, and of course follows, so if you haven’t signed up already do it!
11 Questions to Answer…
1. Who’s your favorite LOLcat?
I don’t know any LOLcats… but I suppose I like them all…
2. Do you like gold or silver better?
Silver, definitely. *wink to Kaia and Ruby*
3. Are you a saver or spender?
Heck, I lose all my money before I can buy anything- but that’s not saving, either!
4. What are your strange and unknown hobbies?
I make soap and stupid videos about bush babies. I also have a passion for video editing but I’m notoriously bad at it.
5.The quote you live by?
6.What’s your favorite and least favorite book?
Freaking HARRY POTTER. It is everything. And least favorite… probably The Blue Dolphins or whatever it was called. It was really boring!
7. What’s the first random thing that pops into your mind?
Square bagels. Of course.
8. What’s the weirdest thing that’s ever showed up at your doorstep, inbox, or voicemail?
A snake… except it’s not like somebody mailed it to us. It was just on the doorstep.
9. Are frogs wearing cheese hats cool? Have you ever wanted a gourd hat? (An emptied out gourd/pumpkin. As a hat.)
Frogs wearing cheese hats are NOT cool. Ruining perfectly good cheese? No way! And yes. I would love a gourd hat. Next post- save cloth and other materials by making a hat out of a gourd!
10. Most embarrasing moment?
Oh jeez.. which one are you talking about? XD While in Hawaii, I saw a tiki keychain with plastic red eyes. It had a button on top. I kept poking the button, saying, “I want to make its eyes glow!” Suddenly, a jet of fire shot out its mouth. I screamed and backed into a sign that said “Do not let children play with lighters.”
11. Favorite Food?
EVERYTHING. No, just kidding. I’m a really picky eater. I love bread, anything bread, and noodles, and cheese, and starch and dairy. I do my best to be healthy, but I really love food that does nothing for nutrition.. just so yummy! This is why I don’t do the healthy recipes posts XP
11 Questions for the Next Liebster Receiver
1. How long have you had your blog?
2. What kind of music do you like?
3. What do you want your future job to be?
4. Favorite movie and why you like it?
5. What projects have you done to make the world a better place?
6. Just how green are you? What do you do to be more eco-friendly?
7. Favorite place to be, whether on vacation or simply chilling?
8. Any sport you’re in love with? …Figuratively?
9. Brag about your biggest accomplishment. You know you want to!
10. What is your favorite Dr. Seuss poem or story?
11. One issue with the world you’d love to change?
I will be on the lookout for a deserving blog that can answer these questions.
Once again, we’re truly honored! Thank you, Julia! I’m going to be posting something as a guest writer later this week, maybe tomorrow, so keep watch.
Comment, like, follow if you haven’t already! Thanks for reading!
Ceej, Vice President of Bonsai, the Newly ‘Liebstered Blog!